Restaurant: Bibibop

Have you tried Bibibop yet?? If the answer is no, then you are missing out. Big time. There's two locations here in Cincy- one in the Liberty Center Mall and one in Clifton. So basically you have no excuse to not get your butt there right now. If there's one thing I could eat everyday for the rest of my life, it's rice. That's why I knew that I would love Bibibop. My friend recommended that I get the purple rice because it tastes exactly like the regular white rice but it looks ~cooler~. However, after doing some research, I found that it has a lot less calories than the white rice so it's a win-win (instagrammable and healthy-can't beat that!). Bibibop is a fast casual Asian grill so it's set up just like Chipotle- you go down the line and pick out what toppings you want in your bowl or wrap. My personal favorites are black beans, bean sprouts, potatoes, daikon (white radish), carrots, corn, cucumbers, cheese, and tofu! Then top it off with teriyaki sauce and yum yum sauce on the side. What I really love about this place is that they have free (!!) miso soup. It's not the best, but it is free so you can't pass it up. 







































What do you think about this unique spin on fast casual dining? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Popular Posts