Restaurant: Balance Cafe & Smoothies



Today I took my state test to become a State Tested Nursing Assistant. I wanted a healthy meal before I took the grueling six hour exam so I decided to check out Balance Cafe & Smoothies in Loveland. 


Menu Board and Fruit Infused Water



After just one sip of my smoothie I knew that this is going to be a regular spot for me! I ordered "The Distance" which has blueberry, pomegranate, strawberries, banana, peach, mango, and flaxseed. My mom ordered the "Fruit of Steel" which has blueberry, pomegranate, acai, low-fat vanilla yogurt, strawberries, protein blend, and flaxseed. We both loved our smoothies so much! I love how they don't add a lot of extras, it's just fruit!


Fruit of Steel and The Distance Smoothies



For our meal, my mom ordered the special of the day which was the Strawberry Fields Salad. She loved it! It wasn't my favorite because there was goat cheese on it, but I will admit that the blueberry pomegranate dressing was delicious! I also am not a big fan of chicken on salads, but that chicken was so juicy and flavorful. 

Strawberry Fields Salad
For my lunch I ordered the steak tacos, but subbed chicken for the steak. These are gluten free and come with grilled chicken, pico de gallo, lettuce, and cheese. The ingredients all taste so incredibly fresh and come together so perfectly to create a delicious and flavorful meal. I ate every bite and felt so nourished after! This dish comes with one side and I decided on the caprese salad. The tomatoes were so vibrant and fresh and the basil comes from their cute little plant on their patio. You can really tell that they focus on maintaining the foods' flavor as well as nutrition, which is definitely hard to do!

Chicken Tacos and Caprese Salad

Give it a try and let me know what you think!


Address: 9551 Fields Ertel Rd, Loveland, Ohio 45140








Comments

Popular Posts