Restaurant: Pop Shop

Summer break is already halfway over :( I can't believe time's gone by so fast! I'll be starting my junior year of college in just a few short weeks. That's just so crazy to me! It feels like just yesterday that I was a scared little freshman and now I'm just two years from graduation. But for now I'm just going to forget my worries and enjoy the beautiful Cincinnati summer with a popsicle in hand. 

The Pop Shop in Montgomery has a little something for everybody. They have fruity, refreshing pops, and rich, creamy pops. 


All of the options!

My absolute favorite popsicle is the pina colada. It is just so refreshing! And it has maraschino cherries in it which just puts it over the top. My boyfriend loves coffee and he loves peanuts on his ice cream. He ordered the cafe latte popsicle topped with peanuts. We both loved them and scarfed them down way before the hot summer sun had a chance to melt them. 




Pina Colada and Coffee with Peanuts
Check it out and let me know which one you ordered!



Comments

Popular Posts